- A minimum credit score of 580
- Proof of income meeting or exceeding 2.5x the monthly rent amount
- A copy of a government issued photo ID
If you have a maintenance issue, please visit or call the office during normal business hours to make a service request. You may also submit non-emergency maintenance requests through the tenant portal. In the event of an emergency maintenance issue after business hours, call the office and choose option 3 to request immediate attention. The maintenance technician on call will be dispatched to your apartment as soon as possible.
Charcoal and gas grills are NOT allowed at the apartments. Electric grills, however, are permissible. Also, there is a charcoal grill located next to the sand volleyball court for resident use.
We accept checks, money orders, and cashier’s checks. You can also pay rent online through our tenant portal.
Parking is not assigned but we have plenty of spaces for residents and their guests.
Water and trash pickup is included in your rent rate. Residents are responsible for paying for their own power/electric and cable/internet.
We have 6 month and 12 month leases. 6 month leases are an additional $30 per month.
Yes, you can! Certain restrictions may apply.
Dog fee: $300 one-time fee and a $10 monthly fee
Cat fee: $150 one-time fee and a $10 monthly fee
*Pet fees subject to change.
- Application fee: $30 per applicant (If you have a cosigner, a cosigner application is an additional $30)
- Security deposit: $200; a partial refund is contingent upon the condition of the apartment at time of move-out
- Administrative fee: $100; non-refundable
- Prices are subject to change at any time